Friday, June 22, 2007

Finnegan Begin Again






Finn is a Border Collie/ Australian Shepard mix that we adopted from a rescue group just before Thanksgiving 2006. He has been a fun and challenging addition to our family. Finn is a very active boy and enjoys agility tunnels and frisbee. He isn't to Charlie's skill level yet, but at only eight months old he can catch most throws. Besides the frisbee, he LOVES climbing Jack's swing set to go down the slide. We all get a kick out of that! He isn't afraid of much, except Jack with the vacuum cleaner, but that is totally understandable. He is an agility dog in the making.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you don't know me, but my dog and I know Finn! I am Fancy's (Finn's mother) owner, and I just want to say how hansom he has turned out to be! His mother now lives all the way in England and is sending her love and wishes to you all, and from me too!